Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hair cutting night





Logan started off the night. He was very happy to have short hair. When you help him get dressed or undressed, he says, "Don't mess up my hair." The other boys are refused haircuts. They are still wanting to look like their friend Chris (friend) with his long girly hair. Thanks alot Chris. I'll come get you in your sleep!

Okay, Kelsey finally agreed to a haircut. She had a couple friends get very cute haircuts and decided that it might be okay. She looked through pictures and brought me one. So, we went at it, all the while on the phone with friends Laura and Chris. Kaley was video-taping and giving a play by play. Laura was crying on the phone telling Kelsey not to do it. Kaley was also emailing them pictures along the way. I cut 13 inches off of Kelsey;s hair. It was sooo long!

Kelsey's hair cut turned out absolutely adorable. I love it, and she loves it, so does her dad. I think she looks taller and skinnier, not that she doesn't look skinny already.

Kaley sat in the chair next. She said she wanted the same as last time. Okay, I said (not really remembering what that was exactly). So, I just went at it. I think it is perfect for her. She thinks it's too short. No pictures of her because she refused. Take it from me, it looks great on her. It actually looks like a styled haircut, and it looks sassy - just like her! The girls hair turned out great. Now, if only I could get a decent haircut!

1 comments:

Ruth

I didn't realize Kelsey's hair was sooo long! She looks like she like her new do a lot! She looks great!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP