Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Horse Expo with the Girls

Three long days of clinics, vendors and demonstrations at Cal Expo. This was our second year and the weather was perfect!! Last year it was too hot. June can be a very hot time.

Kelsey spends most of her time walking around. It was nothing like the Parelli celebration in Reno where she actually stayed put. But, we do enjoy checking out products and watching demonstrations. Well, I do at least. The girls like walking around collecting as many free samples as they can. They try for seconds hoping the vendors don't recognize them. The are also busy filling out entry forms hoping to win something. It never works, though :(
Kelsey loves the little train they have. Last year she rode and rode and rode. This year she's practically twice as tall so they didn't cut her as much slack. She ended up getting kicked off. I think that's pretty funny. It's not as much fun when you have to grow up. Believe it or not, Kaley even rode the train. I didn't know about it until I saw the picture. Why, because I was usually on my own there. The only time they wanted to hang out with me was when I was getting ice-cream. Imagine that.
The girls are all about having fun. Pictures are proof.
The things you do in elevators! It's not a great picture, but check out Kelsey's face! These girls are soooo crazy!!
Who hasn't taken a picture of themselves in a mirror? But in public? My girls?
And then, fingers up the nostrils? Really, I thought I taught them better than that.
Having fun, isn't that what life is about. I think these girls are mastering that for sure! I sure do love them!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP